- If you placed a repair order with us, please review the shipping instructions below. If you have not placed your order yet, feel free to look around, but please do not send us your remote unless checkout has been completed on the website. The website orders are used to schedule the incoming work, so it is important that your order is placed first. Please note that customers are responsible for all ship-to costs and can use any shipping service they like to send their remote to us. We pay for return shipping in most cases (see the shipping FAQ for exceptions).
- Pack your remote carefully and securely (use a box, not a padded envelope), but please do not ship your remote in the retail box. These boxes are too large to fit into our standard return shipping package. Packing materials, boxes, etc, will not be returned. We recommend that you use a service that provides tracking and delivery confirmation. Most Harmony controllers fit nicely into a USPS Small Flat-Rate Box, so this is a good option that is inexpensive. DO NOT SEND YOUR BATTERY (unless, of course it is stuck inside the remote, or you have a model where the battery is not designed to be removed - Touch/Ultimate/Elite), and please do not send any other accessories unless we have made prior arrangements with you. Send the remote only!
- Please include documentation when you send your remote! We need some documentation sent along with your remote so we can clearly identify that it came from you! You can print out and include a copy of the order confirmation email you received, or you can fill out the Repair Order Form, print it and pack it along with your remote. If you ordered a button repair, please include a marked up button template (880/890, H1/900).
- It is critical that we have an email address for you that is real and looked at! We promise that we will not share your email with anyone else and we will not ‘spam’ you. All of our communication is done via email and we will need to be able to contact you in order to provide you with arrival confirmation, status and completion reports. We may need to ask a question, provide you with additional recommendations or report an unexpected issue. If the email you provided on your payment transaction is not the email that you often look at, please let us know! You can include your preferred email address on the Repair Order Form, or just shoot us a note.
- Please make sure we have your current and correct return-ship address! If your address on the Repair Order Form does not match the address provided on the payment transaction, we will ask you to confirm the return shipping address before we ship back. Remember, if there are no other instructions provided to us, we will automatically ship back to the address provided in the payment transaction.
Ready to ship? Please send your remote to us at:
Harmony Remote Repair
Harmony Remote Repair